stop the madness

If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Did I ask you?

To the lady in the van who wagged her finger at me and shook her head as I sped by:
No, I didn't ask you. No, I never intend on asking you. And no, thank God, you are NOT my mother. So, you just keep BOTH your gnarly wrinkled hands attached to the steering wheel, and your beady little eyes on the road ahead of you, because I don't give a rip if you approve of my driving or not.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:27 AM, Blogger Desireous said…

    LOL I drive for a living I so understand where you are coming from on this!

    hugs
    Desireous

    http://anothersideofdesireous.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Blogger joydle said…

    Oh I *was* speeding...never said I wasn't. ;-D It's just none of her business.

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger joydle said…

    Well YA. It's one thing to have someone get angry at you and flip you off or something -- that usually just makes me laugh. But when she acts like I'm a child who doesn't know how to drive? That just really got under my skin (in case you didn't notice).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home