stop the madness

If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.

Monday, May 02, 2005

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

My weekend went well...despite the fact that my husband took me to see 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy'. The only positive thing I can think of concerning having gone and seen it, would be that I never have to see it again. First of all, and I'm sure it's just me, but I have a hard time understanding the blasted British accent when they're talking a mile a minute. Gah! Talk about getting 'lost' in the conversation. It was just a weird movie. It seemed to be quite disjointed and random, with odd things happening that I can only assume were attempts at humor. Oh well. I did like the 'point of view' gun, and believe every woman should have at least one. It was quite simple really -- you point and shoot it at someone and they instantly see things from your point of view. Brilliant.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wonder where we can get these point of view guns? I think they'd make great shower gifts for the bride to be!
    Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home