stop the madness

If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

More cheese, less lettuce please

What is up with Taco Bell putting 3 pieces of cheese on their tacos? Is it their new way of cutting corners? (Weekly staff meeting announcement: "If each taco only gets 2-3 pieces of cheese we'll save $2 a month.") Or did I miss the commercials for the new game Find the Cheese and win $$$$$? I never get lucky with those games (as evidenced by the complete lack of cheese on my tacos this afternoon).
Now if it were a game about finding the lettuce, why, I'd be a millionare living on my own private beach by now. I must sound or look like I need more greens, but come on, do they have to tear up an entire head of lettuce for my one taco?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home