stop the madness

If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Homemade insect repellent

As I was studying about the 'sensory organs' this evening I learned that cerumen (earwax) acts as an insect repellent. So if you're ever out somewhere, and have forgotten to bring along your 'OFF', don't despair! You'll always have your earwax with you, and it will keep those bugs away. You'd have to have quite a bit to cover your exposed skin though...in fact, it might take years to get enough to do the job for one outing. I wouldn't really know though, seeing as I've never smeared earwax over my skin to keep insects away.
This is the perfect excuse for children who hate cleaning their ears.



Or not. I obviously need to go to bed and stop studying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home