stop the madness

If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.

Friday, July 15, 2005

Trashy treasures?

Things keep getting lost at our house. I searched for two days for Alexis' sandals (obviously I took long breaks for ice-cream and chocolate consumption...had to keep my energy level up). The remote control was also missing. Oh, and a DVD from blockbuster had disappeared.

As I was retrieving a book out of the trash can for Alexis (she recently discovered how fun it is to drop things in through the swivel lid), I noticed the blockbuster DVD...and the remote control...and what do ya know? Her sandals were in there too.


Perfect. Now I'm going to have to look through the trash every time I empty it to make sure I don't throw away anything of value.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home