stop the madness

If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Photo post

For the 4th of July, David, Alexis and I flew up to Michigan to visit my family. I'm the eldest of 8 children, so that always makes for an eventful trip. Anyway, my sis Ruth (2 years younger than me) has a digital camera, so we managed to get some pictures of our visit. I love looking at other people's photos, so here are a few of mine.

This is Ruth (22), Alexis (10months), and Mark (8)


Here's Alexis, looking all grown up


My younger sis, Anna (13) and I:


My parents (Mimi & Papa) with Lexi:

And lastly, my little angel and me:

4 Comments:

  • At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She looks like little Cindy Lou Who on How the Grinch stole Christmas. (The cartoon one, not the movie) Sooo Cute!!

     
  • At 11:08 PM, Blogger joydle said…

    Mom & Anna, thanx. :-) I thought they were pretty cute pics too. I'm so glad Ruth has a digital camera -- it totally rocks!!

    Anon, I'd never thought of Cindy Lou Who, until you mentioned her. David, my husband, looked at the picture and at your comment and agreed. lol -- that cracks me up!

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Joy I can't believe how big Alexis is getting! She is beautiful!!! I"m glad you had a good Michigan trip ;)

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger joydle said…

    Thank you Christy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home