stop the madness

If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

The new delicacy: Ear wax

So my husband has always had a problem getting his used cutips in the trash can. Ya, I know, gross. Not only do I *get* to scrub the toilet, I also *get* to pick up the used cutips and place them in the trash where they belong. If I see them on the bathroom floor while he's brushing his teeth etc., I'll let him know he missed the can, but I've never made it a 'nag' topic.
The other day, as I was fixing my hair, I noticed how nice it was that Alexis was playing quietly on the floor. However, after five minutes of this unusual 'quietness', I began to wonder what she was doing.
Apparently she found her daddy's ear wax to be quite delicious. She had already completely sucked the one end of the cutip into a dripping wet blob, and was just starting in on the other end of her treat.
Maybe I should patent 'ear wax flavored suckers' for infants...

1 Comments:

  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger joydle said…

    Lexi didn't think so...she was upset when I took away her little treat. :-/ But ya...David thought it was nasty, and has been managing to get the cutips in the trash ever since. Nice.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home