stop the madness

If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.

Friday, February 10, 2006

7 months...and counting

Finally got around to taking my 7 months pic...sorry I skipped my sixth month. I'm sure if you compare the '7 month pic' to the '5-1/2 month' one, you can make a pretty accurate guess as to how big my tummy was at that time.

Please excuse my hair...I was having a static problem. I *think* it's due to the new shampoo/conditioner I got, but this frieze carpet (while I love the look and feel) does NOT help one bit. Our den has the thickest carpet, and after Lexi trots around in there once or twice, her hair is all standing on end. It looks pretty amusing on her, but is annoying when it happens to me, of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home