stop the madness

If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.

Monday, May 16, 2005

Our own personal jungle

Our backyard is respectable once more. David finally was able to cut the grass. I no longer have to tie a rope around my waist, and hook the other end to our back door to assure my safe return to the house. The grass had gotten so deep that a medium-sized dog could've wandered around in our back yard without being detected by the naked eye.
If there'd been a lost child in the neighborhood, our yard would've been the first place everyone would've wanted to look.
Our neighbors probably hate us. But if they are truly worried about losing a child to our overgrown grass, they can always offer to mow for us. I would never refuse to help a concerned parent. I'd even let them use our lawn mower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home