stop the madness

If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

"The dog ate my homework"

Or in my case, "my daughter ate your recipe." Ya, so that's kinda embarrassing to tell someone; it sounds like I'm a bad mother. What kind of mother allows their child to eat an entire recipe?! Maybe I should just tell her that I lost it. But then it sounds like I'm a disorganized person. Unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to be able to come out on top with this, no matter how I play it.
Maybe I should try to glue all the pieces together that I fished out of her mouth...

2 Comments:

  • At 12:11 AM, Blogger joydle said…

    We're taking donations. Just send a check in the mail to help feed a starving child in Kansas (the food's expensive here, so be generous).

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger joydle said…

    ha. Ya right...they always say 'The check's in the mail.' I suppose you're telling the truth tho, right? And it's with all those diet plans you promised me two months ago?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home