stop the madness

If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

so close, yet so far away


When I went into my doctor this week, she informed me that I've not dilated at all. I was disappointed, but since I'm still about a week and half away from my due date, I'm not TOO concerned.

I'm concerned enough though, to start asking people to pray that my body will go into labor on it's own. I went 8 days late with Alexis, and then had to be induced (more because of insurance than a medical reason though). I did not enjoy the inductment experience one iota, and have been hoping to avoid it this time.

So. Pretty please, if ya think of me or have a spare second, just send up a little prayer for my body to start labor on it's own. I would appreciate it muchly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home