stop the madness

If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

My loving fam

My dad has 13 siblings. They didn't grow up in a terribly 'lovey-dovey' home; it was more like a hard-knock life for them, actually. Therefore, the 'Morrissey' sense of humor tends to be more on the sarcastic side, and there is not usually a lot of love shown (although it is there). In my home growing up, we (I have 7 younger siblings) grew accustomed to the gruffness, and all managed to develop our own type of humor, which sometimes leaves people wondering if we're just an entire family of mean people. But we're not. Really. It's just our sense of humor, and it's all for the laugh.
Recently, I discovered that my younger sister Anna, who is 13, has a blog. I literally laughed out loud when I read this entry, because it's such a perfect example of our family's sense of humor.

my sister!!
Don't u all just love sisters? It is not the easiest thing to do some times, but I do! Today I was showing my blog to my 11 year old sister. While she was reading the "very funny and weird day" blog, I interrupted her for a minute to check something on there. When I was done I asked her if she wanted to finish reading the blog.

She said "No."
I said "Why?".
She said "It's stupid!"
So much for sisterly love!!!

I love it!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger joydle said…

    I love the way our love is expressed. It's hidden under such sarcasm and laughter, that most people think it's non-existant. But we know better.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home