stop the madness

If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

boring factoids and info

~ I had a wonderful time with Jenny last week. Since we hadn't seen each other since December of '03, there was a LOT to say. I feel that I've changed a lot (in how I view things, etc.) since we were 'singles' together, so it was fun getting to talk about some of that. And, as it always is with true friends, we picked up right where we left off. It's so nice to be completely comfortable with someone despite the long time span inbetween visits.

~ Lexi has become my little echo. It is especially cute when I say 'Good morning Pumpkin', and she says 'Goo' mornin' Puckin' back.

~ You know it's been a hot day when you step outside at ten p.m. and it feels like a sauna. blah for my car with no AC.

~ It's sad when you read the Child Training Book's list of goals for your children, and realize that you yourself still fall short of those goals on a regular basis.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home